RSS

Thursday, January 14, 2010

C.N. Blue - 외톨이야 (I'm a loner)

Yay! It’s outttttttt!!!!

Wohoo. Totally loving the music video and the song. So much <3333>

cr:yiln

Omg. I’m glad they’re not leaving their own genre of music. I thought for this Korean debut, they will play a ballad song. I’m so glad they didn’t :D This song is so catchy~ and Yonghwa hyung’s voice is FTW! <3>

Can’t wait for the full mini album now. Btw, I just realized that Jonghyun’s teaser was the rocker ( I mean it has more raw sound) version, Minhyuk’s version was the rnb’s (idk if I’m right~) version, Jungshin’s teaser was the ballad (or maybe rnb too?) version, and Yonghwa’s version was the actual version (or the actual version has faster tempo? Lol my ear). I actually want them to release all of the version they have for this song, hehe ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment