RSS

Sunday, January 17, 2010

C.N. Blue – Bluetory


It’s out, finally :D

01. 외톨이야 (I'm a loner)

A super catchy song. And I have to say again, Yonghwa hyung’s high voice is for the win. The music is really fresh, since Korean music is all about techno these days. Really love this song. Totally an ear candy :D

02. Love Revolution

The Korean version of Love Revolution, from their very first mini album in Japan, Now or Never. I want you in my life~ Another ear candy ^^

03. Y, why

Music and lyrics by Yonghwa hyung! <3>Japan, VOICE. A sweet song, and the intro has some country song feel.

04. Now or Never

Again, this is the Korean version of Now or Never, from their first mini album in Japan. I think the English version is better and has more energy than this Korean version. But still, this song is love <3

05. 그럴 겁니다... 잊을 겁니다....

The Korean title was tricked me. I think this is a new song, but it’s (again!) just another Korean version. The English version is Teardrops in the rain, from their second mini album in Japan. I love Jonghyun’s voice here, so soothing. Really suit for this kinda-ballad type of song~

After all, I’m satisfied with this album. Really love all the songs, beside the fact that there’s only one new song. I also think that the English versions of track no.2,3,4,and 5 are much better than the Korean versions. I hope, for the next album, C.N.Blue has some brave to release all English songs in Korean like they did in Japan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment