RSS

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sigh.

I was seeing a doctor when i said, “Woa, my father! Long time no see!”
Well, of course I didn’t say it in front of the doctor’s face. I called him father because, well, it’s only a joke that my friend and I made, hehehe.
Then winda said to me, “Gosh, chib. I thought you’re really seeing your father!”
She meant, my father. My real father.
Then I said again, “Hehe. I miss his ringtone”, referring to the doctor.
And winda talked again. “Omg. I thought you’re going to say that you miss your dad.”
I laughed and said, “What the heck?”

I’m such a big liar if I say I never miss my dad. I do miss him, you know. I miss all of my family who already passed away, my dad, my uncle, my grandma~

When I was writing my tribute/dedication page for my script, I cried. Why? I don’t really know why. I just wrote something about them (those I mentioned above), and I thought, if they’re still alive, what will they say to me? I’m going to be a co-assistant soon. Will they say: good job, dear~? Will they give me a smile? Will I make them proud? Will I make them happy?

Sigh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment